Come out to Bear Branch Nature Center’s 9th Annual Monarch Madness. The festival will be held on Sunday, September 13 from Noon – 4 pm.
Celebrate the arrival of autumn at Bear Branch Nature Center by learning about the amazing annual migration of Monarch butterflies to and from Mexico!
- Guided native plant walks
- Monarch Life Cycle Exhibit
- Special guest speakers relating to native plant gardening and invasive plant species
- Kid’s Crafts, Games, Face Painting, and Butterfly Storytelling
- Monarch Migration Tag and Release
- Native plants for sale
- Butterfly items for sale
- Food, beverages, and souvenirs for sale
And be sure to visit CCLC’s table to learn about the upcoming Turning A New Leaf Conference.
For more information, download the event flier: Monarch Madness Flier (.pdf)
For more information call 410-386-3580 or email@example.com. $5 parking fee. Co-sponsored by the Carroll County Outdoor School and the Hashawha/Bear Branch Advisory Council.